Mar 30, 2014, 12:37 AM EST
Arizona’s defense carried them all season long. It cost them a trip to the Final Four on Saturday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Wisconsin advanced to their head coach’s first career Final Four.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:21 PM EST
No. 1 Florida may have gotten over that Elite Eight hump, but this is a group that has a clear hunger to accomplish more.
Mar 28, 2014, 12:44 AM EST
Arizona survives San Diego State despite the game playing out as a worst-case scenario for the Wildcats. That’s a scary thought.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
Considering where they were in January, it’s hard to consider anything that Baylor accomplished this season disappointing.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EST
Bo Ryan advanced to just his second Elite 8 as the head coach of the Badgers.
Mar 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Previewing the West Region’s first Sweet 16 matchup
Mar 22, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Frank Kaminsky led five scorers in double-figures with 19 points as No. 2 Wisconsin overcame a 12-point halftime deficit to beat No. 7 Oregon, 85-77. The Ducks were unconscious in the first half, thriving as the Badgers tried to run with them, but Oregon’s shots didn’t fall in the final 20 minutes. They were outscored…
Mar 21, 2014, 7:56 PM EST
Kevin Pangos led the way with 26 points and Przemek Karnowski finished with 15 points and 10 boards as No. 8 Gonzaga knocked off No. 9 Oklahoma State 85-77. Don’t let the final score deceive you, as this was one of the most miserable basketball games that I’ve ever been forced to watch. I don’t…
Mar 21, 2014, 4:11 PM EST
Tim Miles was ejected in the second half of Nebraska’s first NCAA tournament game in 16 years.
Mar 20, 2014, 10:57 PM EST
A seldom-used freshman sparks North Dakota State’s upset win.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
After No. 7 seed Oregon’s win over No. 10 seed BYU on Thursday in the West Regionals Round of 64, the Ducks are confident heading into their game on Saturday against No. 2 seed Wisconsin. Can the Ducks make another surprise NCAA Tournament run after last year’s surprise Sweet 16 appearance.
Mar 20, 2014, 5:57 PM EST
No. 7 seed Oregon used a season-high 23 points and eight rebounds from reserve forward Elgin Cook as the Ducks raced to an 87-68 win over No. 10 seed BYU on Thursday in a Round of 64 contest in the West Region.
Mar 20, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
The Crimson won a game in their second straight NCAA tournament.
Mar 20, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
No. 2 seed Wisconsin fell behind early, but rallied to cruise to an easy, 75-35 win over No. 15 seed American in a Round of 64 West Region game in Milwaukee on Thursday.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EST
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)