Mar 30, 2014, 12:37 AM EDT
Arizona’s defense carried them all season long. It cost them a trip to the Final Four on Saturday night.
Mar 29, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Wisconsin advanced to their head coach’s first career Final Four.
Mar 29, 2014, 10:21 PM EDT
No. 1 Florida may have gotten over that Elite Eight hump, but this is a group that has a clear hunger to accomplish more.
Mar 28, 2014, 12:44 AM EDT
Arizona survives San Diego State despite the game playing out as a worst-case scenario for the Wildcats. That’s a scary thought.
Mar 27, 2014, 11:29 PM EDT
Considering where they were in January, it’s hard to consider anything that Baylor accomplished this season disappointing.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
Bo Ryan advanced to just his second Elite 8 as the head coach of the Badgers.
Mar 26, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Previewing the West Region’s first Sweet 16 matchup
Mar 22, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Frank Kaminsky led five scorers in double-figures with 19 points as No. 2 Wisconsin overcame a 12-point halftime deficit to beat No. 7 Oregon, 85-77. The Ducks were unconscious in the first half, thriving as the Badgers tried to run with them, but Oregon’s shots didn’t fall in the final 20 minutes. They were outscored…
Mar 21, 2014, 7:56 PM EDT
Kevin Pangos led the way with 26 points and Przemek Karnowski finished with 15 points and 10 boards as No. 8 Gonzaga knocked off No. 9 Oklahoma State 85-77. Don’t let the final score deceive you, as this was one of the most miserable basketball games that I’ve ever been forced to watch. I don’t…
Mar 21, 2014, 4:11 PM EDT
Tim Miles was ejected in the second half of Nebraska’s first NCAA tournament game in 16 years.
Mar 20, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
A seldom-used freshman sparks North Dakota State’s upset win.
Mar 20, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
After No. 7 seed Oregon’s win over No. 10 seed BYU on Thursday in the West Regionals Round of 64, the Ducks are confident heading into their game on Saturday against No. 2 seed Wisconsin. Can the Ducks make another surprise NCAA Tournament run after last year’s surprise Sweet 16 appearance.
Mar 20, 2014, 5:57 PM EDT
No. 7 seed Oregon used a season-high 23 points and eight rebounds from reserve forward Elgin Cook as the Ducks raced to an 87-68 win over No. 10 seed BYU on Thursday in a Round of 64 contest in the West Region.
Mar 20, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
The Crimson won a game in their second straight NCAA tournament.
Mar 20, 2014, 2:59 PM EDT
No. 2 seed Wisconsin fell behind early, but rallied to cruise to an easy, 75-35 win over No. 15 seed American in a Round of 64 West Region game in Milwaukee on Thursday.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)