Western Michigan Broncos
Oct 29, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The MAC is sure to be one of the more intriguing mid-major leagues during the 2014-15 season.
Aug 8, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
David Brown, who averaged a team-best 19.1 points per game last season, played in a total of 19 games in 2010-11 and 2011-12.
Jun 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The eight teams playing in the event, which will be played November 27-28, 30, were announced.
Jun 5, 2014, 4:24 PM EST
WMU rewards its head coach after last season’s NCAA tournament appearance.
Apr 2, 2014, 9:41 AM EST
Western Michigan lost two players to transfer Tuesday night as Hayden Hoerdemann and Leo Svete have left the program.
Mar 20, 2014, 5:07 PM EST
Syracuse rolls to a comfortable win over Western Michigan, and just as important is Trevor Cooney’s improved shooting.
Mar 18, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
There are six Cinderella teams that could be dancing through the tournament’s second weekend.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EST
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 9, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Eight teams open play on Monday.
Mar 8, 2014, 1:00 AM EST
A recap of Friday night’s action, including Harvard wrapping up the Ivy League crown
Oct 23, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
All month long, CBT will be rolling out our 2013-2014 season preview. Check back throughout the day, as we’ll be posting three or four preview items every day. To browse through the preview posts we’ve already published, click here. To see the rest of the Conference Previews we’ve published, click here. For a schedule of…
Sep 3, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
In Rob Murphy’s first two years as head coach of Eastern Michigan, the Eagles have seriously upped the rigor of their non-conference schedule. According to KenPom.com, Eastern Michigan’s non-conference strength of schedule was 276 in 2009-10 and 224 in 2010-11, but when Murphy arrived the strength of schedule was 106 in 2011-12 and 108 in…
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)