Wichita State Shockers
Mar 27, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
Forbes spent two years as an assistant at Wichita State.
Mar 26, 2015, 9:24 PM EDT
It’s Notre Dame’s first Elite 8 since 1979.
Mar 22, 2015, 9:14 PM EDT
Good enough for Drake and Kenny Chesney, then it’s good enough for the governor.
Mar 22, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
Wichita State was the tougher team and they received contributions from a number of players in Omaha.
Mar 20, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
Indiana Tom Crean wasn’t pleased with the officiating in a loss to Wichita State on Friday.
Mar 20, 2015, 5:27 PM EDT
The Shockers will advance to play No. 2 Kansas.
Mar 7, 2015, 5:22 PM EDT
The Redbirds have now won six straight games, and their win over the Shockers does no favors to bubble teams who need as many at-large bids to be available as possible going into Selection Sunday.
Mar 6, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The winner in Cambridge will be one win away from earning the Ivy League’s NCAA tournament berth.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Baylor picked up two huge wins, while Pointer led the Johnnies into the tournament this week.
Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners
Mar 1, 2015, 2:11 AM EDT
No. 1 Kentucky moved to 29-0, and No. 6 Villanova came back to win at Xavier.
Feb 28, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
A huge Saturday with 150 games and a lot of bubble action.
Jan 31, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
UNI went on a 22-6 run over a ten-plus minute stretch as they moved into a tie for first in the Missouri Valley.
Pregame Shootaround: Duke battles Virginia and Wichita State gets its biggest Valley test on a busy Saturday
Jan 31, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Duke and Virginia highlights a busy Saturday slate.
Maryland, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Wichita State will get ‘Hard Knocks’ treatment in new all-access show
Jan 24, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Four of the top programs in college basketball will allow Showtime to film them extensively for a new all-access show that is supposed to be similar to HBO’s popular football series “Hard Knocks.”
Jan 21, 2015, 10:32 PM EDT
No. 14 Wichita State, No. 20 Northern Iowa and No. 21 Baylor also won Wednesday night.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Saturday’s schedule of games is fantastic.
Jan 11, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Sunday features some ranked teams playing conference game, but a generally low-volume day of hoops.
Dec 31, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Check out 15 great college basketball games from this past year before we head into 2015.
Dec 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
15 unforgettable moments from college basketball in 2014.
Dec 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The Wichita State Shockers have some work to do to come close to last year’s level.
Dec 25, 2014, 10:59 PM EDT
Just four games on the schedule Christmas Day, with the Colonials picking up some hardware.
Dec 23, 2014, 11:33 PM EDT
Wichita State plays George Washington on Christmas night in the Diamond Head Classic championship game.
Dec 19, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Kansas State is one of many programs looking to land Semi Ojeleye, but all of their scholarships are accounted for currently.
Dec 17, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
The Shockers miss Cleanthony Early, but how much will this hurt them in the long-term?
Dec 16, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
Wichita State found a way to win in a thrilling home game against Alabama.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)