Wichita State Shockers
Jun 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Wichita State went last season without a true backup point guard, but the Shockers are working to get true freshman Cory Henderson Jr. prepared for that role.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:56 AM EDT
The former Louisiana Tech assistant goes from one successful program to another.
Jun 9, 2014, 9:11 AM EDT
Fred Van Vleet is one of the most impressive young men you’ll come across in this business.
Jun 7, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The two program will meet for the first time since the 2006 NCAA tournament.
Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Faust’s busy offseason continues.
May 22, 2014, 7:33 PM EDT
Who will be the best mid-major teams next season?
May 20, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
While Wichita State looks to build on last year’s 35-1 campaign, the rest of the Valley looks to provide greater resistance.
Apr 12, 2014, 10:22 AM EDT
Jay Bilas takes selfies with nearly everyone at the Wooden All-American Awards banquet.
Apr 4, 2014, 4:03 PM EDT
The guard submitted a draft evaluation, but decided to give Wichita another go-around.
Apr 2, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
After leading his team to a 35-1 season, Wichita State’s Gregg Marshall was named Division I Coach of the Year by the NABC.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The game lived up to the hype as Kentucky’s talented youngsters outlasted 35-0 Wichita State.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
Wichita State showed up ready to play.
Mar 21, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Cleanthony Early scored 23 points to lead No. 1 Wichita State to a convincing win over No. 16 Cal Poly, 64-37. Early was the only Shocker starter that scored more than seven points, but it didn’t really matter. The Mustangs were totally and completely overwhelmed by Wichita State’s defense. They finished the night shooting 20.7%…
Mar 19, 2014, 9:14 PM EDT
Cal Poly has now won four in a row after beating Texas Southern in Dayton. Their reward: No. 1 seed Wichita State.
Mar 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Will a game with the Tigers quiet those who claim the Shockers don’t play anybody?
Mar 18, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Check out which teams don’t have to worry about cutting down the nets this season.
Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 PM EDT
The way I see it, there are eight teams that can win a national title. Here they are in order.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:28 PM EDT
When you take your team to 34-0, you’re the National Coach of the Year. Pretty sure our forefathers wrote that into the Constitution.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Florida is still No. 1. Wichita State is still No. 2. How does the rest of the Top 25 shake out?
Mar 10, 2014, 12:10 AM EDT
Three more teams earn automatic bids to the NCAA tournament, Nebraska strengthens its resume and two regular season champions fall in conference tournaments.
Mar 9, 2014, 4:54 PM EDT
Wichita State Shockers will head into the NCAA tournament at 34-0, the first team to be undefeated on Selection Sunday in 23 years.
Mar 8, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The Shockers are now one step closer to entering Selection Sunday undefeated.
Mar 8, 2014, 1:00 AM EDT
A recap of Friday night’s action, including Harvard wrapping up the Ivy League crown
Mar 7, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
No. 2 Wichita State moves to 32-0, with their big men performing well in their “Arch Madness” opener.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)