Nov 5, 2014, 11:59 AM EST
Losing Mountain West POY Xavier Thames is a big deal, but defense will help the Aztecs account for that personnel loss.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
San Diego State may be the favorites, but up to seven teams are capable of winning the league.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Aztecs win another MWC title and advance back to the Sweet 16 without Xavier Thames in the lineup?
Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The Aztecs are projected as the top team with two returners named to the preseason all-conference team.
Feb 26, 2014, 1:23 AM EST
There are a few highly-ranked teams this season that thrive on defense but have so far left much to be desired on the other side of the ball. One such squad San Diego State. Despite their overwhelming victory against San Jose State tonight — 90-64, a game in which the Aztecs scored 1.20 points per…
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)