Mar 29, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Wisconsin and Kentucky get to play again after last season’s thrilling National Semifinal.
Mar 28, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Dekker scored 20 of his 27 points in the second half at Wisconsin beat Arizona in the Elite Eight for the second straight year.
Mar 28, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
Frank Kaminsky’s path to stardom may not follow that of last year’s national Player of the Year winner, Doug McDermott, but it’s one that many players hope to navigate during their own time in school.
Mar 26, 2015, 9:59 PM EDT
After Dekker scored 15 points in the first half, Kaminksy scored 15 in the second half for the Badgers.
Mar 25, 2015, 8:50 PM EDT
In his attempt to challenge an NCAA stenographer in Los Angeles, Hayes didn’t realize that the mics pick up everything.
Mar 25, 2015, 7:06 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson hasn’t played since late January, and how much he’ll be able to play against No. 4 North Carolina remains to be seen.
Mar 24, 2015, 3:40 PM EDT
Frank Kaminsky meets Will Ferrell as two Frank the Tank combines as one.
Mar 22, 2015, 8:33 PM EDT
Oregon’s an underdog, and they’ll need plays like this to take down Wisconsin.
Mar 20, 2015, 11:52 PM EDT
The Badgers won, but it certainly wasn’t their best game of the season.
Mar 13, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Traevon Jackson hasn’t played since breaking a bone in his right foot during a loss at Rutgers in late January.
Mar 9, 2015, 6:03 AM EDT
This week’s top 25.
Mar 9, 2015, 12:20 AM EDT
Also, William & Mary beat Hofstra in one of the best games of the season in a CAA semifinal in Baltimore.
Mar 6, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
The Wisconsin freshmen have to dive for a loose ball off of the edge of the raised Williams Arena court as a rite of passage when the team plays at Minnesota.
Mar 5, 2015, 10:23 PM EDT
No. 6 Wisconsin is the outright Big Ten champion, and Delaware State’s Kendall Gray went off for 33 points and 30 rebounds.
Mar 5, 2015, 4:13 PM EDT
Both Wisconsin and No. 5 Arizona can wrap up outright conference titles with wins Thursday night.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
I’ve been asked the question enough. Here are the answers.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
Trae Jackson broke his foot in mid-January.
Mar 2, 2015, 6:10 AM EDT
Kentucky is still No. 1, but there’s a bit of a shake-up in the rest of the top ten.
Late Night Snacks: No. 5 Wisconsin wraps up share of Big Ten title while Pitt, Stanford suffer damaging losses
Mar 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
Wisconsin hadn’t won the Big Ten since 2008, although they’ve never finished worse than fourth during Bo Ryan’s tenure in Madison.
Feb 27, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The starting guard has missed the last 11 games.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 25, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
This loss is a massive blow to Wisconsin’s chances of getting a No. 1 seed.
Late Night Snacks: N.C. State, Syracuse pull ACC upsets, Terps top Wisconsin; Nova, West Virginia win home tests
Feb 24, 2015, 10:41 PM EDT
Maryland tops Wisconsin, Villanova blows out Providence and West Virginia tops Texas.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:52 PM EDT
Maryland lands a much-needed marquee win.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
Dez Wells aggressively went baseline and hammered home a thunderous dunk against Wisconsin.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)