Mar 5, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
These eight teams can steal an automatic bid in conferences that will get at-large bids.
Feb 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Wyoming gets its best player back after missing four games with illness.
Feb 13, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Wyoming will be without its top scorer and rebounder for the third straight game.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Larry Nance Jr. is the team’s leading scorer and rebounder, and Wyoming visits San Diego State next Wednesday.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:55 PM EDT
Wyoming’s Riley Grabau banked in a buzzer-beater from long distance to end the first half against Utah State.
Jan 19, 2015, 1:18 PM EDT
What do you guys think?
Jan 15, 2015, 2:22 PM EDT
Don’t try to take a charge on the namesake of a former NBA Slam Dunk champion.
Jan 12, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
UCLA’s season looked like it was over, while Virginia’s improvement seemingly won’t stop.
Jan 5, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Who were the best players and the best teams last week?
Dec 29, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The Rams are off to the best start in school history, but they’ll have plenty of company in the race to win the Mountain West.
Dec 5, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
Texas/Kentucky isn’t the only quality game on a light Friday schedule.
Nov 25, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Jason McManamen is trying to prove Billy Hoyle and Sidney Dean wrong.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Looks like Larry Nance Jr. is fully recovered from last season’s ACL injury.
Nov 23, 2014, 2:00 AM EDT
No. 21 Nebraska was the lone ranked team to fall on Saturday, but give them credit for being willing to go on the road to play a dangerous opponent.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:06 PM EDT
Wyoming may have scored just 56 points, but all 22 of their made field goals were assisted and they shot nearly 53 percent from the field.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
San Diego State may be the favorites, but up to seven teams are capable of winning the league.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Wyoming becomes a contender in the Mountain West Conference with the return of senior forward Larry Nance Jr.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The Aztecs are projected as the top team with two returners named to the preseason all-conference team.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
Wyoming’s experienced at the forward spots, with Larry Nance Jr. among the returnees.
Sep 14, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Of Wyoming’s five 2015 verbal commitments, three have come from Florida natives.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Wyoming gave its coach a new five-year deal on Tuesday.
May 28, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
Larry Shyatt believes his star player will be ready to go when practice is set to begin this fall.
Mar 12, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
No. 8 San Diego State, No. 20 New Mexico are the clear favorites in Las Vegas. But don’t expect those two teams to simply coast to the title game, either.
Feb 24, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Wyoming has suspended Charles Hankerson indefinitely, head coach Larry Shyatt announced on Monday afternoon. A 6-foot-4 junior guard, Hankerson was averaging 5.1 points and 1.3 rebounds in just over 17 minutes this season. No reason was given for the suspension, and Shyatt said that the team will have no further comment. This is rough timing for…
Feb 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
On Jan. 8, Wyoming dropped a 72-69 overtime game against New Mexico, a contest later overshadowed by the height of the rims the Lobos were shooting at in the second half. For Wednesday’s rematch with the Lobos at The Pit, the Cowboys will be without head coach Larry Shyatt due to an illness, according to…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)