Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
UTEP defeated Xavier, 77-73, to advance to the Wooden Legacy championship game.
Nov 17, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Xavier senior center Matt Stainbrook gave up his basketball scholarship to his younger brother, Tim, and became an Uber driver to make additional money.
Nov 10, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Four bids to the NCAA tournament and the national player of the year. What does the new Big East do for an encore?
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EST
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Xavier showed off a new uniform Sunday afternoon via the athletics department Twitter account.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Pretty good dunk, but still not better than Chris Mack’s entrance.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
Chris Mack and his daughters performed ‘Paul Revere’ at Musketeer Madness on Friday night.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit
Oct 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
News and notes from around the world of college basketball recruiting.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:28 PM EST
The game in honor of Mount St. Joseph player Lauren Hill was moved up from its original date (November 15) by the NCAA on Tuesday.
Oct 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Kaiser Gates can serve as either a small forward or a stretch-4 for the Musketeers.
Aug 28, 2014, 9:58 AM EST
One of the most entertaining games in recent memory
Aug 25, 2014, 10:10 PM EST
Xavier went 4-0 on a preseason trip to Brazil and got a lot of playing time for its inexperienced team.
Jul 31, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The court will be redesigned by the end of the month.
Jun 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The eight teams playing in the event, which will be played November 27-28, 30, were announced.
Jun 3, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
The Mustangs add a player who has played in two NCAA tournaments.
May 25, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
He will be eligible to play next season.
May 19, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Xavier has made the NCAA Tournament in four of five years under head coach Chris Mack and rewarded him with a new contract and two-year extension on Monday.
May 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
The new Big East enters Year 2 with plenty of questions for teams trying to rise to the top.
Apr 30, 2014, 11:54 PM EST
Xavier big man Matt Stainbrook revealed that he won’t need surgery to address the strained MCL in his left knee.
Apr 24, 2014, 9:47 PM EST
Maryland’s Dez Wells and Xavier settled a lawsuit filed by Wells with regards to his expulsion from the school in 2012.
Apr 11, 2014, 5:03 PM EST
Xavier redshirt junior Justin Martin has decided to transfer for his final year of eligibility.
Mar 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Xavier’s Semaj Christon is reportedly leaving the confines of Cincinnati for the NBA.
Mar 28, 2014, 2:56 PM EST
After having his freshman campaign shortened by a torn ACL, Xavier freshman Kamall Richards will transfer per a school release.
Mar 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Due to a health scare involving his son, LeVelle Moton’s family is not making the trip to San Antonio.
Mar 18, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
In 2013, for the first time in seven seasons, Xavier failed to make the NCAA tournament. This year, in a new conference Chris Mack’s Musketeers got one of the last four bids, playing NC State in the First Four on Tuesday night. It must have been a relief to hear Xavier’s name called on Selection…
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Kentucky’s Alex Poythress out for the season after tearing his ACL (3)