Sep 4, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Those numbers may be misleading, however. Australia wanted to lose.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
Moreira is averaging 12.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in Spain.
Sep 2, 2014, 2:21 PM EDT
Four college players were in action on Tuesday.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT
The second team All-MAC selection scored eight points in Senegal’s win over Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Yanick Moreira missed time last season due to injury, so this month could prove incredibly valuable for both he and the SMU program he’ll rejoin.
Jan 10, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Six days ago Larry Brown’s SMU Mustangs won their first game at the new Moody Coliseum, beating UConn 74-65 with Nic Moore accounting for 20 points and six assists to lead the way. Moore, a transfer from Illinois State, is just one of the impact newcomers on the roster, with another being junior college transfer…
Nov 10, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
Eyebrows were raised during and after SMU’s season-opening win against TCU on Friday evening when Jalen Jones, SMU’s leading scorer and top offensive player from a year ago, did not dress for the game. There were no reports of Jones being hurt or suspended, so questions were naturally raised. Jones’ announcement of his decision to…
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)