Mar 1, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
Rodney Purvis just crushed this dunk.
Sep 4, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Those numbers may be misleading, however. Australia wanted to lose.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
Moreira is averaging 12.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in Spain.
Sep 2, 2014, 2:21 PM EDT
Four college players were in action on Tuesday.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT
The second team All-MAC selection scored eight points in Senegal’s win over Puerto Rico.
Aug 30, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Yanick Moreira missed time last season due to injury, so this month could prove incredibly valuable for both he and the SMU program he’ll rejoin.
Jan 10, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Six days ago Larry Brown’s SMU Mustangs won their first game at the new Moody Coliseum, beating UConn 74-65 with Nic Moore accounting for 20 points and six assists to lead the way. Moore, a transfer from Illinois State, is just one of the impact newcomers on the roster, with another being junior college transfer…
Nov 10, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
Eyebrows were raised during and after SMU’s season-opening win against TCU on Friday evening when Jalen Jones, SMU’s leading scorer and top offensive player from a year ago, did not dress for the game. There were no reports of Jones being hurt or suspended, so questions were naturally raised. Jones’ announcement of his decision to…
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)