Jan 11, 2014, 10:18 AM EDT
If you’ve seen the unbeaten Arizona Wildcats this season, then you’ll know that they’re stocked with talented players and an abundance of former McDonald’s All-Americans. Head coach Sean Miller and the Wildcats continued to stockpile elite talent from the West Coast as five-star guard Tyler Dorsey committed to Arizona on Friday night.
The 6-foot-4 Dorsey is a native of Los Angeles and attends St. John Bosco High School and is regarded by Rivals as the No. 5 player in the 2015 national class. In a class loaded with elite big men, for Arizona to nab a guard of Dorsey’s quality is a huge early recruiting grab. The versatile Dorsey can play both guard spots and can really score if he’s asked to shoulder that burden.
This is Arizona’s first commitment in the 2015 class and Sean Miller has done a tremendous job of recruiting the state of California, where he has landed impact players including Grant Jerrett, Brandon Ashley, Aaron Gordon, current high school senior Stanley Johnson and now Dorsey.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)