Mar 25, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
Creighton was one of the most fun teams in the country this season.
Between the way they played and the Dougie McBuckets Show, the Bluejays were appointment viewing every time they took the floor.
Unfortunately, their dream season came to a screeching halt in the Round of 32, as they played their worst game of the season in the worst possible moment. As you might imagine, there weren’t many dry eyes in the locker room after the game, but much of that had to do with the touching, heartfelt postgame speech given by Greg McDermott.
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)