Mar 25, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
Creighton was one of the most fun teams in the country this season.
Between the way they played and the Dougie McBuckets Show, the Bluejays were appointment viewing every time they took the floor.
Unfortunately, their dream season came to a screeching halt in the Round of 32, as they played their worst game of the season in the worst possible moment. As you might imagine, there weren’t many dry eyes in the locker room after the game, but much of that had to do with the touching, heartfelt postgame speech given by Greg McDermott.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)