Apr 4, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Zach Price had himself a day.
Early Thursday morning, the Missouri forward was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault and third-degree domestic assault. He allegedly chased down a roommate and his female friend in their car before punching his roommate in the face.
That’s not a good look.
But it gets worse.
He was arrested and booked again later Thursday in the Boone County Jail on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault and second-degree assault for allegedly ramming his vehicle into a car that held the roommate and the same woman on Wednesday afternoon.
Price was released the second time shortly after 7:30 p.m. on $9,000 bond. Boone County prosecutors still were determining whether to file charges for the first arrest when Price was arrested again.
“We’re very disappointed in his actions,” Missouri coach Frank Haith said Thursday afternoon about Price. “We’re still gathering information — been up all night and we’re still working toward finding out what all went on. I can tell that you we’re not real happy and we will discipline accordingly.”
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (8)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)