Apr 4, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Zach Price had himself a day.
Early Thursday morning, the Missouri forward was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault and third-degree domestic assault. He allegedly chased down a roommate and his female friend in their car before punching his roommate in the face.
That’s not a good look.
But it gets worse.
He was arrested and booked again later Thursday in the Boone County Jail on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault and second-degree assault for allegedly ramming his vehicle into a car that held the roommate and the same woman on Wednesday afternoon.
Price was released the second time shortly after 7:30 p.m. on $9,000 bond. Boone County prosecutors still were determining whether to file charges for the first arrest when Price was arrested again.
“We’re very disappointed in his actions,” Missouri coach Frank Haith said Thursday afternoon about Price. “We’re still gathering information — been up all night and we’re still working toward finding out what all went on. I can tell that you we’re not real happy and we will discipline accordingly.”
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)