Apr 10, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
Brandan Kearney is on the move again.
After playing a year and a half at Michigan State, Kearney transferred to Arizona State, where the junior guard became eligible in December.
His role was never much, however. Kearney averaged just 6.5 minutes and never even reached double figures in points. He only played more than 11 minutes in a game twice.
He has reportedly decided to leave the program, and while his loss might not be much, it is more evidence that the Sun Devils are going to be in full-on rebuilding mode. Jahii Carson went pro. Jordan Bachynski and Jermaine Marshall graduated. Throw in the loss of assistant Eric Mussellman, and Herb Sendek is going to have his work cut out for him.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)