Apr 10, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
Georgetown sophomore Stephen Domingo is transferring out of the program, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Domingo was a top 30 recruit in the Class of 2013, but he decided to enroll a year early at Georgetown. He was just 17 at the time, and still has not turned 19 year olds. In two seasons with the Hoyas, he’s managed to play all of 197 minutes and score 29 points in just 40 games.
Domingo will be a prized commodity on the transfer market this offseason. A 6-foot-6 shooter that played for the USA’s U17 team and hails from San Francisco.
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 0
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s with a huge win, N.C. State with an ugly loss 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)