Jan 1, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
I haven’t seen as much of the high school Class of 2013 as some other people out there, but Arizona commit Rondae Jefferson is easily one of my favorite players in the class to watch.
He’s a lanky, 6-foot-7 athlete that makes plays on the defensive end of the floor, is an excellent passer and is always in attack mode. He’s one of the more creative players in the class in the sense that he makes plays and passes when there doesn’t seem to be anything there.
Jefferson is also one of the goofiest kids in the class. Remember this?
I think I’m going to enjoy when he gets to Tucson.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)