Jan 1, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
I haven’t seen as much of the high school Class of 2013 as some other people out there, but Arizona commit Rondae Jefferson is easily one of my favorite players in the class to watch.
He’s a lanky, 6-foot-7 athlete that makes plays on the defensive end of the floor, is an excellent passer and is always in attack mode. He’s one of the more creative players in the class in the sense that he makes plays and passes when there doesn’t seem to be anything there.
Jefferson is also one of the goofiest kids in the class. Remember this?
I think I’m going to enjoy when he gets to Tucson.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)