Jan 1, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
I haven’t seen as much of the high school Class of 2013 as some other people out there, but Arizona commit Rondae Jefferson is easily one of my favorite players in the class to watch.
He’s a lanky, 6-foot-7 athlete that makes plays on the defensive end of the floor, is an excellent passer and is always in attack mode. He’s one of the more creative players in the class in the sense that he makes plays and passes when there doesn’t seem to be anything there.
Jefferson is also one of the goofiest kids in the class. Remember this?
I think I’m going to enjoy when he gets to Tucson.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)