Jan 1, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
I haven’t seen as much of the high school Class of 2013 as some other people out there, but Arizona commit Rondae Jefferson is easily one of my favorite players in the class to watch.
He’s a lanky, 6-foot-7 athlete that makes plays on the defensive end of the floor, is an excellent passer and is always in attack mode. He’s one of the more creative players in the class in the sense that he makes plays and passes when there doesn’t seem to be anything there.
Jefferson is also one of the goofiest kids in the class. Remember this?
I think I’m going to enjoy when he gets to Tucson.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 2
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 1
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)