Jan 1, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
I haven’t seen as much of the high school Class of 2013 as some other people out there, but Arizona commit Rondae Jefferson is easily one of my favorite players in the class to watch.
He’s a lanky, 6-foot-7 athlete that makes plays on the defensive end of the floor, is an excellent passer and is always in attack mode. He’s one of the more creative players in the class in the sense that he makes plays and passes when there doesn’t seem to be anything there.
Jefferson is also one of the goofiest kids in the class. Remember this?
I think I’m going to enjoy when he gets to Tucson.
You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 0
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 4
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 6
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)