Mar 11, 2013, 5:02 PM EDT
We all remember the West Coast Conference semifinals for St. Mary’s on Saturday. You know, the one where Brad Waldow had one of his front teeth knocked out against San Diego?
Well, he recently had surgery to put the tooth back in.
Good to see Waldow saved his tooth, because life can’t be easy if you are able to sip a straw without opening up your chompers for the rest of your life. Or having to get a fake tooth. I assume from this photo that getting a substitute was out of the question.
(I’d warn you that it’s a bit on the graphic side, but you’ve already made it this far.)
The 6-9, 260-pound Waldow is averaging 10.2 points and 6.2 rebounds for the Gaels, who will need him against a front line like Gonzaga’s in tonight’s WCC title game.
Of course, he’ll probably want to wear a mouth-guard.
Follow David Harten on Twitter at @David_Harten
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 0
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (6)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)