Mar 21, 2013, 8:58 AM EDT
That’s just fantastic.
Between the goofy smile and his innate ability to pop up directly in between the interviewer and the interviewee, Julian Gamble is the Andrew Wiggins of the photobomb game.
If there was a photobombing draft, Jay Bilas would his upside potential and the wingspan of his smile. Because Bilas would know.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0