Mar 21, 2013, 8:58 AM EDT
That’s just fantastic.
Between the goofy smile and his innate ability to pop up directly in between the interviewer and the interviewee, Julian Gamble is the Andrew Wiggins of the photobomb game.
If there was a photobombing draft, Jay Bilas would his upside potential and the wingspan of his smile. Because Bilas would know.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1