Aug 13, 2013, 11:55 PM EDT
Ballard High School (Ky.) point guard Quentin Snider has had plenty of schools contact him since he reopened his recruitment two weeks ago.
The four-star rising senior decided to back away from his initial commitment to the defending champion Louisville on July 31. The 6-foot-1 set visits, both unofficial and official, on Tuesday evening.
Snider told Evan Daniels of Scout that he will visit Memphis, UCLA, UConn and others he is planning on scheduling. (Note: a subscription is needed to read Daniels report).
After Daniels broke the story, Adam Zagoria of ZagsBlog.com and SNY.tv got a timetable for Snider’s visits from his father Scott.
“Right now he’s got offers from Minnesota, Marquette, West Virginia, USC, Illinois, Loyola Marymount, UConn, Texas A&M, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Memphis,” Scott said.
“He’s getting some interest from Michigan State, Indiana, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Purdue, Butler, Xavier and Manhattan.”
The visits to UCLA, USC and UConn could all be official visits. He will also take unofficial visits Indiana and Xavier towards the end of the month, according to his father.
Snider has added 13 offers since his decommitment. He is ranked as the No. 31 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)