Aug 13, 2013, 11:55 PM EST
Ballard High School (Ky.) point guard Quentin Snider has had plenty of schools contact him since he reopened his recruitment two weeks ago.
The four-star rising senior decided to back away from his initial commitment to the defending champion Louisville on July 31. The 6-foot-1 set visits, both unofficial and official, on Tuesday evening.
Snider told Evan Daniels of Scout that he will visit Memphis, UCLA, UConn and others he is planning on scheduling. (Note: a subscription is needed to read Daniels report).
After Daniels broke the story, Adam Zagoria of ZagsBlog.com and SNY.tv got a timetable for Snider’s visits from his father Scott.
“Right now he’s got offers from Minnesota, Marquette, West Virginia, USC, Illinois, Loyola Marymount, UConn, Texas A&M, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Memphis,” Scott said.
“He’s getting some interest from Michigan State, Indiana, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Purdue, Butler, Xavier and Manhattan.”
The visits to UCLA, USC and UConn could all be official visits. He will also take unofficial visits Indiana and Xavier towards the end of the month, according to his father.
Snider has added 13 offers since his decommitment. He is ranked as the No. 31 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)