Aug 13, 2013, 11:55 PM EDT
Ballard High School (Ky.) point guard Quentin Snider has had plenty of schools contact him since he reopened his recruitment two weeks ago.
The four-star rising senior decided to back away from his initial commitment to the defending champion Louisville on July 31. The 6-foot-1 set visits, both unofficial and official, on Tuesday evening.
Snider told Evan Daniels of Scout that he will visit Memphis, UCLA, UConn and others he is planning on scheduling. (Note: a subscription is needed to read Daniels report).
After Daniels broke the story, Adam Zagoria of ZagsBlog.com and SNY.tv got a timetable for Snider’s visits from his father Scott.
“Right now he’s got offers from Minnesota, Marquette, West Virginia, USC, Illinois, Loyola Marymount, UConn, Texas A&M, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Memphis,” Scott said.
“He’s getting some interest from Michigan State, Indiana, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Purdue, Butler, Xavier and Manhattan.”
The visits to UCLA, USC and UConn could all be official visits. He will also take unofficial visits Indiana and Xavier towards the end of the month, according to his father.
Snider has added 13 offers since his decommitment. He is ranked as the No. 31 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)