Aug 13, 2013, 11:55 PM EST
Ballard High School (Ky.) point guard Quentin Snider has had plenty of schools contact him since he reopened his recruitment two weeks ago.
The four-star rising senior decided to back away from his initial commitment to the defending champion Louisville on July 31. The 6-foot-1 set visits, both unofficial and official, on Tuesday evening.
Snider told Evan Daniels of Scout that he will visit Memphis, UCLA, UConn and others he is planning on scheduling. (Note: a subscription is needed to read Daniels report).
After Daniels broke the story, Adam Zagoria of ZagsBlog.com and SNY.tv got a timetable for Snider’s visits from his father Scott.
“Right now he’s got offers from Minnesota, Marquette, West Virginia, USC, Illinois, Loyola Marymount, UConn, Texas A&M, UCLA, Vanderbilt and Memphis,” Scott said.
“He’s getting some interest from Michigan State, Indiana, Texas Tech, Cincinnati, Purdue, Butler, Xavier and Manhattan.”
The visits to UCLA, USC and UConn could all be official visits. He will also take unofficial visits Indiana and Xavier towards the end of the month, according to his father.
Snider has added 13 offers since his decommitment. He is ranked as the No. 31 overall in the Class of 2014 by Rivals.
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch scores first career point in Michigan win (VIDEO) 0
- Late Night Snacks: Temple blows out Kansas, Purdue loses to Gardner-Webb 0
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)