Sep 1, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Last Saturday, two dozen of the best high school prospects in the nation participated in the 2013 Under Armour Elite 24 at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York.
The all-star game ended with Team Coney Island, led by Lincoln High (N.Y.) and Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead, topping Team Bed Stuy, led by )SMU commit Emmanuel Mudiay, 114-109. Both players earned MVP honors — along with Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones and Mater Dei High (Calf.) wing Stanley Johnson — following the game.
All the weekend highlights, from the game to North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his own mother to win the dunk contest, can be seen in the video above.
Photo courtesy Kelly Kline/Under Armour
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)