Sep 1, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Last Saturday, two dozen of the best high school prospects in the nation participated in the 2013 Under Armour Elite 24 at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York.
The all-star game ended with Team Coney Island, led by Lincoln High (N.Y.) and Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead, topping Team Bed Stuy, led by )SMU commit Emmanuel Mudiay, 114-109. Both players earned MVP honors — along with Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones and Mater Dei High (Calf.) wing Stanley Johnson — following the game.
All the weekend highlights, from the game to North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his own mother to win the dunk contest, can be seen in the video above.
Photo courtesy Kelly Kline/Under Armour
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)