Sep 1, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Last Saturday, two dozen of the best high school prospects in the nation participated in the 2013 Under Armour Elite 24 at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York.
The all-star game ended with Team Coney Island, led by Lincoln High (N.Y.) and Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead, topping Team Bed Stuy, led by )SMU commit Emmanuel Mudiay, 114-109. Both players earned MVP honors — along with Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones and Mater Dei High (Calf.) wing Stanley Johnson — following the game.
All the weekend highlights, from the game to North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his own mother to win the dunk contest, can be seen in the video above.
Photo courtesy Kelly Kline/Under Armour
- Re-ranking Recruiting Classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2009? 1
- Florida State lands commitment from five-star 2016 prospect 0
- USA U19 team wins in overtime of gold-medal game over Croatia at FIBA World Championships 0
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2008? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players in the Class of 2007? 1
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Bill Self impresses South Korean students with jumper (VIDEO) (3)
- Senior mixtape of 7-foot-6 UCF incoming freshman Tacko Fall (VIDEO) (2)
- Rick Barnes finally addresses accusations against Texas (2)
- Steph Curry misses a dunk staring at his phone, runs to camera to see it (VIDEO) (2)
- Alabama self-reported 13 minor violations last academic year, including one for men’s basketball (2)