Sep 1, 2013, 12:00 PM EDT
Last Saturday, two dozen of the best high school prospects in the nation participated in the 2013 Under Armour Elite 24 at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York.
The all-star game ended with Team Coney Island, led by Lincoln High (N.Y.) and Brooklyn native Isaiah Whitehead, topping Team Bed Stuy, led by )SMU commit Emmanuel Mudiay, 114-109. Both players earned MVP honors — along with Apple Valley High (Minn.) point guard Tyus Jones and Mater Dei High (Calf.) wing Stanley Johnson — following the game.
All the weekend highlights, from the game to North Carolina commit Theo Pinson jumping over his own mother to win the dunk contest, can be seen in the video above.
Photo courtesy Kelly Kline/Under Armour
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)