Oct 3, 2013, 3:27 PM EDT
Cat Barber was the first casualty of practice down at N.C. State.
On Tuesday, he highly-touted freshman knocked heads with T.J. Warren after diving for a loose ball and got a concussion. According to a release from the athletic department, Barber is considered day-to-day as he works his way through the school’s concussion protocol.
This is the second scare that Barber has had in Raleigh, as he also injured his foot and gave the city quite a scare by tweeting out a picture of him wearing a walking boot.
Barber is expected to join Tyler Lewis running the show in the Wolfpack back court.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)