Oct 27, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
Just a few days ago a video featuring BYU’s Tyler Haws, Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford lip-syncing Chicago’s “You’re the Inspiration” hit the internet, with the Cougars using such videos to have some fun while also promoting upcoming contests. The latest submission comes from junior guard Matt Carlino, who lip-syncs the classic tune “I Wish” by Skee-Lo with some teammates dancing in the background.
Kinda makes one flash back to those Friday nights in junior high spent at the roller skating rink.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (77)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)