Oct 27, 2013, 5:18 PM EST
Just a few days ago a video featuring BYU’s Tyler Haws, Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford lip-syncing Chicago’s “You’re the Inspiration” hit the internet, with the Cougars using such videos to have some fun while also promoting upcoming contests. The latest submission comes from junior guard Matt Carlino, who lip-syncs the classic tune “I Wish” by Skee-Lo with some teammates dancing in the background.
Kinda makes one flash back to those Friday nights in junior high spent at the roller skating rink.
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 0
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)