Oct 27, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
Just a few days ago a video featuring BYU’s Tyler Haws, Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford lip-syncing Chicago’s “You’re the Inspiration” hit the internet, with the Cougars using such videos to have some fun while also promoting upcoming contests. The latest submission comes from junior guard Matt Carlino, who lip-syncs the classic tune “I Wish” by Skee-Lo with some teammates dancing in the background.
Kinda makes one flash back to those Friday nights in junior high spent at the roller skating rink.
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 2
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 3
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 10
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? 11
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (11)
- Former Duke guard speaks publicly for first time since dismissal from team (5)