Oct 27, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
Just a few days ago a video featuring BYU’s Tyler Haws, Luke Worthington and Skyler Halford lip-syncing Chicago’s “You’re the Inspiration” hit the internet, with the Cougars using such videos to have some fun while also promoting upcoming contests. The latest submission comes from junior guard Matt Carlino, who lip-syncs the classic tune “I Wish” by Skee-Lo with some teammates dancing in the background.
Kinda makes one flash back to those Friday nights in junior high spent at the roller skating rink.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)