Oct 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker never seemed to get back to full strength during his senior season at Simeon HS in Chicago after suffering a foot injury in the summer of 2012. But Parker’s got a clean bill of health now, and the result thus far has been a few meetings at the rim in which he’s come out on top.
First there was the reverse dunk during the scrimmage portion of Duke’s “Countdown to Craziness” event, and on Saturday Parker dunked on two Bowie State defenders in the first half of the Blue Devils’ 103-67 victory.
- CBT Weekly Roundtable: Figuring out the ACC 0
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games 3
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? 5
- North Carolina shows up ready to compete, knocks off No. 1 Michigan State 2
- Duke doesn’t need Rasheed Sulaimon if they have three guys that fit into a role 2
- Marshall Henderson’s on-court antics aren’t changing. Deal with it (5)
- No. 1 Michigan State’s loss to North Carolina: Injuries, or sign of a bigger issue? (5)
- Report: Delta bumps entire flight to get Florida to UConn (3)
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky-Baylor, a trio of in-state rivalry games (3)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25 rankings (2)