Oct 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker never seemed to get back to full strength during his senior season at Simeon HS in Chicago after suffering a foot injury in the summer of 2012. But Parker’s got a clean bill of health now, and the result thus far has been a few meetings at the rim in which he’s come out on top.
First there was the reverse dunk during the scrimmage portion of Duke’s “Countdown to Craziness” event, and on Saturday Parker dunked on two Bowie State defenders in the first half of the Blue Devils’ 103-67 victory.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)