Oct 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker never seemed to get back to full strength during his senior season at Simeon HS in Chicago after suffering a foot injury in the summer of 2012. But Parker’s got a clean bill of health now, and the result thus far has been a few meetings at the rim in which he’s come out on top.
First there was the reverse dunk during the scrimmage portion of Duke’s “Countdown to Craziness” event, and on Saturday Parker dunked on two Bowie State defenders in the first half of the Blue Devils’ 103-67 victory.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)