Oct 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker never seemed to get back to full strength during his senior season at Simeon HS in Chicago after suffering a foot injury in the summer of 2012. But Parker’s got a clean bill of health now, and the result thus far has been a few meetings at the rim in which he’s come out on top.
First there was the reverse dunk during the scrimmage portion of Duke’s “Countdown to Craziness” event, and on Saturday Parker dunked on two Bowie State defenders in the first half of the Blue Devils’ 103-67 victory.
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)