Oct 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker never seemed to get back to full strength during his senior season at Simeon HS in Chicago after suffering a foot injury in the summer of 2012. But Parker’s got a clean bill of health now, and the result thus far has been a few meetings at the rim in which he’s come out on top.
First there was the reverse dunk during the scrimmage portion of Duke’s “Countdown to Craziness” event, and on Saturday Parker dunked on two Bowie State defenders in the first half of the Blue Devils’ 103-67 victory.
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 11 Wichita State, No. 19 Baylor among winners in games matching ranked teams 0
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 0
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 0
- Bubble Banter: St. John’s with a huge win, N.C. State with an ugly loss 1
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)