Apr 4, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Zach Price had himself a day.
Early Thursday morning, the Missouri forward was arrested on suspicion of third-degree assault and third-degree domestic assault. He allegedly chased down a roommate and his female friend in their car before punching his roommate in the face.
That’s not a good look.
But it gets worse.
He was arrested and booked again later Thursday in the Boone County Jail on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault and second-degree assault for allegedly ramming his vehicle into a car that held the roommate and the same woman on Wednesday afternoon.
Price was released the second time shortly after 7:30 p.m. on $9,000 bond. Boone County prosecutors still were determining whether to file charges for the first arrest when Price was arrested again.
“We’re very disappointed in his actions,” Missouri coach Frank Haith said Thursday afternoon about Price. “We’re still gathering information — been up all night and we’re still working toward finding out what all went on. I can tell that you we’re not real happy and we will discipline accordingly.”
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)