May 15, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
The first day of the 2014 NBA Draft Combine wrapped up on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Andrew Wiggins, along with several other potential top picks, would not attend the two-day combine in Chicago. That didn’t stop Wiggins from making news on Thursday.
Wiggins was training at the Peak Performance Project (P3) when the company uploaded this photo to its Instagram page. It immediately went viral.
It’s insane athleticism like this, matched with his potential, that makes Wiggins the likely top pick next month.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 8
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 14
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (14)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)