May 15, 2014, 6:26 PM EDT
The first day of the 2014 NBA Draft Combine wrapped up on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Andrew Wiggins, along with several other potential top picks, would not attend the two-day combine in Chicago. That didn’t stop Wiggins from making news on Thursday.
Wiggins was training at the Peak Performance Project (P3) when the company uploaded this photo to its Instagram page. It immediately went viral.
It’s insane athleticism like this, matched with his potential, that makes Wiggins the likely top pick next month.
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)