May 15, 2014, 6:26 PM EDT
The first day of the 2014 NBA Draft Combine wrapped up on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Andrew Wiggins, along with several other potential top picks, would not attend the two-day combine in Chicago. That didn’t stop Wiggins from making news on Thursday.
Wiggins was training at the Peak Performance Project (P3) when the company uploaded this photo to its Instagram page. It immediately went viral.
It’s insane athleticism like this, matched with his potential, that makes Wiggins the likely top pick next month.
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)