May 15, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
The first day of the 2014 NBA Draft Combine wrapped up on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Andrew Wiggins, along with several other potential top picks, would not attend the two-day combine in Chicago. That didn’t stop Wiggins from making news on Thursday.
Wiggins was training at the Peak Performance Project (P3) when the company uploaded this photo to its Instagram page. It immediately went viral.
It’s insane athleticism like this, matched with his potential, that makes Wiggins the likely top pick next month.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)