May 15, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
The first day of the 2014 NBA Draft Combine wrapped up on Thursday afternoon.
Earlier this week, it was reported that Andrew Wiggins, along with several other potential top picks, would not attend the two-day combine in Chicago. That didn’t stop Wiggins from making news on Thursday.
Wiggins was training at the Peak Performance Project (P3) when the company uploaded this photo to its Instagram page. It immediately went viral.
It’s insane athleticism like this, matched with his potential, that makes Wiggins the likely top pick next month.
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)