Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Syracuse recently landed a commitment from versatile and lanky 6-foot-8 forward Matthew Moyer. The native of Ohio is currently the No. 90 prospect in the 2016 class, according to Rivals, but he’s had a tremendous July and is likely getting a bump.
Following an offer from Syracuse in early August, Moyer opted to end his recruitment quickly to become Jim Boeheim’s first commitment in the 2016 class.
Here is a mixtape of him from the summer courtesy of Courtside Films.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)