Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Syracuse recently landed a commitment from versatile and lanky 6-foot-8 forward Matthew Moyer. The native of Ohio is currently the No. 90 prospect in the 2016 class, according to Rivals, but he’s had a tremendous July and is likely getting a bump.
Following an offer from Syracuse in early August, Moyer opted to end his recruitment quickly to become Jim Boeheim’s first commitment in the 2016 class.
Here is a mixtape of him from the summer courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 5
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 11
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Kentucky moves SEC above .500 (23)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)