Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Syracuse recently landed a commitment from versatile and lanky 6-foot-8 forward Matthew Moyer. The native of Ohio is currently the No. 90 prospect in the 2016 class, according to Rivals, but he’s had a tremendous July and is likely getting a bump.
Following an offer from Syracuse in early August, Moyer opted to end his recruitment quickly to become Jim Boeheim’s first commitment in the 2016 class.
Here is a mixtape of him from the summer courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)