Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Syracuse recently landed a commitment from versatile and lanky 6-foot-8 forward Matthew Moyer. The native of Ohio is currently the No. 90 prospect in the 2016 class, according to Rivals, but he’s had a tremendous July and is likely getting a bump.
Following an offer from Syracuse in early August, Moyer opted to end his recruitment quickly to become Jim Boeheim’s first commitment in the 2016 class.
Here is a mixtape of him from the summer courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)