Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Syracuse recently landed a commitment from versatile and lanky 6-foot-8 forward Matthew Moyer. The native of Ohio is currently the No. 90 prospect in the 2016 class, according to Rivals, but he’s had a tremendous July and is likely getting a bump.
Following an offer from Syracuse in early August, Moyer opted to end his recruitment quickly to become Jim Boeheim’s first commitment in the 2016 class.
Here is a mixtape of him from the summer courtesy of Courtside Films.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)