Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One of the best parts about camp settings in the summer is that it puts elite players together in a competitive setting. This also holds true for impromptu dunk contests held at camps and a lot of guys get very competitive with it.
Here, Green Bay point guard Keifer Sykes, Maryland guard Dez Wells and Class of 2016 guards Malik Monk and Kwe Parker throw down some really good dunks at the CP3 Camp in North Carolina.
The 5-foot-11 Sykes perhaps stole the show since he threw down a windmill self alley-oop and a 360 off the side of the backboard on another oop, but there are plenty of good dunks here.
(H/t: Hoop Mixtape)
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)