Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
One of the best parts about camp settings in the summer is that it puts elite players together in a competitive setting. This also holds true for impromptu dunk contests held at camps and a lot of guys get very competitive with it.
Here, Green Bay point guard Keifer Sykes, Maryland guard Dez Wells and Class of 2016 guards Malik Monk and Kwe Parker throw down some really good dunks at the CP3 Camp in North Carolina.
The 5-foot-11 Sykes perhaps stole the show since he threw down a windmill self alley-oop and a 360 off the side of the backboard on another oop, but there are plenty of good dunks here.
(H/t: Hoop Mixtape)
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)