Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One of the best parts about camp settings in the summer is that it puts elite players together in a competitive setting. This also holds true for impromptu dunk contests held at camps and a lot of guys get very competitive with it.
Here, Green Bay point guard Keifer Sykes, Maryland guard Dez Wells and Class of 2016 guards Malik Monk and Kwe Parker throw down some really good dunks at the CP3 Camp in North Carolina.
The 5-foot-11 Sykes perhaps stole the show since he threw down a windmill self alley-oop and a 360 off the side of the backboard on another oop, but there are plenty of good dunks here.
(H/t: Hoop Mixtape)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 4
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 4
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 4
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- With Billy Donovan headed to Oklahoma City, where does this leave Florida? 5
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique 12
- Report: Billy Donovan, Oklahoma City ‘nearing an agreement’ on coaching vacancy 2
- 2015 College Basketball Early Entry List (14)
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- How concerned should North Carolina fans be that Brandon Ingram passed on the Tar Heels? (11)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)