Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One of the best parts about camp settings in the summer is that it puts elite players together in a competitive setting. This also holds true for impromptu dunk contests held at camps and a lot of guys get very competitive with it.
Here, Green Bay point guard Keifer Sykes, Maryland guard Dez Wells and Class of 2016 guards Malik Monk and Kwe Parker throw down some really good dunks at the CP3 Camp in North Carolina.
The 5-foot-11 Sykes perhaps stole the show since he threw down a windmill self alley-oop and a 360 off the side of the backboard on another oop, but there are plenty of good dunks here.
(H/t: Hoop Mixtape)
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)