Aug 24, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
One of the best parts about camp settings in the summer is that it puts elite players together in a competitive setting. This also holds true for impromptu dunk contests held at camps and a lot of guys get very competitive with it.
Here, Green Bay point guard Keifer Sykes, Maryland guard Dez Wells and Class of 2016 guards Malik Monk and Kwe Parker throw down some really good dunks at the CP3 Camp in North Carolina.
The 5-foot-11 Sykes perhaps stole the show since he threw down a windmill self alley-oop and a 360 off the side of the backboard on another oop, but there are plenty of good dunks here.
(H/t: Hoop Mixtape)
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)