Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
Since leaving Maryland, Nick Faust has transferred and committed to a new program, only to reopen his recruitment days later.
The former Maryland guard is once again closer to making a decision, discussing his list of suitors with Jeff Goodman of ESPN on Tuesday morning. Faust told Goodman that he is considering Long Beach State, Providence, St. John’s, UAB and Wichita State.
Faust, one of three players to announce their transfer from Maryland on April 8, had originally chose to enroll at Oregon State. The university fired head coach Craig Robinson after six seasons, and less than a week after committing to the Beavers, Faust was back on the board.
The 6-foot-6 junior averaged 9.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game for the Terrapins. He’ll have to sit out the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules, and will have one year remaining.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)