Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Since leaving Maryland, Nick Faust has transferred and committed to a new program, only to reopen his recruitment days later.
The former Maryland guard is once again closer to making a decision, discussing his list of suitors with Jeff Goodman of ESPN on Tuesday morning. Faust told Goodman that he is considering Long Beach State, Providence, St. John’s, UAB and Wichita State.
Faust, one of three players to announce their transfer from Maryland on April 8, had originally chose to enroll at Oregon State. The university fired head coach Craig Robinson after six seasons, and less than a week after committing to the Beavers, Faust was back on the board.
The 6-foot-6 junior averaged 9.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game for the Terrapins. He’ll have to sit out the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules, and will have one year remaining.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)