Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Since leaving Maryland, Nick Faust has transferred and committed to a new program, only to reopen his recruitment days later.
The former Maryland guard is once again closer to making a decision, discussing his list of suitors with Jeff Goodman of ESPN on Tuesday morning. Faust told Goodman that he is considering Long Beach State, Providence, St. John’s, UAB and Wichita State.
Faust, one of three players to announce their transfer from Maryland on April 8, had originally chose to enroll at Oregon State. The university fired head coach Craig Robinson after six seasons, and less than a week after committing to the Beavers, Faust was back on the board.
The 6-foot-6 junior averaged 9.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game for the Terrapins. He’ll have to sit out the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules, and will have one year remaining.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)