Jun 3, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Since leaving Maryland, Nick Faust has transferred and committed to a new program, only to reopen his recruitment days later.
The former Maryland guard is once again closer to making a decision, discussing his list of suitors with Jeff Goodman of ESPN on Tuesday morning. Faust told Goodman that he is considering Long Beach State, Providence, St. John’s, UAB and Wichita State.
Faust, one of three players to announce their transfer from Maryland on April 8, had originally chose to enroll at Oregon State. The university fired head coach Craig Robinson after six seasons, and less than a week after committing to the Beavers, Faust was back on the board.
The 6-foot-6 junior averaged 9.4 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game for the Terrapins. He’ll have to sit out the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules, and will have one year remaining.
- Latest mixtape for Dennis Smith Jr. shows how talented he is (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1