Nov 17, 2013, 3:16 AM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Creighton 83, St. Joseph’s 79
Doug McDermott had 20 points, including the the game-winning basket with less than ten seconds left on the clock, as Creighton went into Philly and knocked off St. Joseph’s. Ethan Wragge led the way for the Bluejays with 21 points, which came on 7-for-11 shooting from three.
1) No. 20 Wisconsin moved to 3-0 on the season as they picked up yet another impressive win, this time knocking off UW-Green Bay on the road, 69-66. The Badgers now have beaten Green Bay, Florida and St. John’s this season.
2) Marshall Henderson returned to the court on Saturday night, finishing with 19 points as Ole Miss went into Coastal Carolina and left with a win.
3) Mercer picked up a double-overtime win against Seton Hall on Saturday night thanks to 24 points and five assists from Langston Hall. Hall scored 19 of his 24 points after the last TV timeout. Mercer is the favorite to win the Atlantic Sun over Florida-Gulf Coast.
1) J.J. Avila finished with 30 points, seven boards and six assists as Colorado State put a whooping on Weber State on Saturday night.
2) George Beamon finished with 34 points for Manhattan, but it wasn’t enough to knocked off George Washington and the 27 points they got from Indiana transfer Maurice Creek.
3) T.J. Warren might end up leading the ACC in scoring this season. He had 23 points for N.C. State in a win over Campbell last night.
2) Joe Harris finished with one point and shot 0-5 from the floor, but Virginia was still able to knocked off Davidson on the road.
3) Vermont got trucked by Bryant on Saturday, losing 87-64 as they allowed the Bulldogs to shoot 55.8% from the floor. Dyami Starks had 30 points.
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)