Nov 17, 2013, 3:16 AM EST
GAME OF THE NIGHT: Creighton 83, St. Joseph’s 79
Doug McDermott had 20 points, including the the game-winning basket with less than ten seconds left on the clock, as Creighton went into Philly and knocked off St. Joseph’s. Ethan Wragge led the way for the Bluejays with 21 points, which came on 7-for-11 shooting from three.
1) No. 20 Wisconsin moved to 3-0 on the season as they picked up yet another impressive win, this time knocking off UW-Green Bay on the road, 69-66. The Badgers now have beaten Green Bay, Florida and St. John’s this season.
2) Marshall Henderson returned to the court on Saturday night, finishing with 19 points as Ole Miss went into Coastal Carolina and left with a win.
3) Mercer picked up a double-overtime win against Seton Hall on Saturday night thanks to 24 points and five assists from Langston Hall. Hall scored 19 of his 24 points after the last TV timeout. Mercer is the favorite to win the Atlantic Sun over Florida-Gulf Coast.
1) J.J. Avila finished with 30 points, seven boards and six assists as Colorado State put a whooping on Weber State on Saturday night.
2) George Beamon finished with 34 points for Manhattan, but it wasn’t enough to knocked off George Washington and the 27 points they got from Indiana transfer Maurice Creek.
3) T.J. Warren might end up leading the ACC in scoring this season. He had 23 points for N.C. State in a win over Campbell last night.
2) Joe Harris finished with one point and shot 0-5 from the floor, but Virginia was still able to knocked off Davidson on the road.
3) Vermont got trucked by Bryant on Saturday, losing 87-64 as they allowed the Bulldogs to shoot 55.8% from the floor. Dyami Starks had 30 points.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 8
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 14
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (14)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)